IMPORTANT: Sponsors will be given the option to be pre-stalled in the front of the barn. Sponsorships are expected to be equitable to the number of animals/families that will be stalled through the sponsorship according to the following:
- 2 families or 4 panels, whichever is less
- 5 families or 10 panels, whichever is less
- 8 families or 16 panels, whichever is less
ALL FAMILIES MUST BE LISTED WITH SUBMISSION OF SPONSORSHIP. The form to declare families can be accessed HERE.
Sponsors may exchange families, but any family not listed or exchanged in is not guaranteed the same location as families listed originally on sponsor form. Number of head and number of exhibitors is strongly encouraged to be submitted on original sponsor form as well, but not required. However, it will be required prior to the show to receive your stalling. Maps of the pavillion can be found on the Alliant energy website, you may print and highlight a map, selection is not guaranteed.
We typically allot space in the following manner: 3 head per panel with 1/2 panel of tack per family. FOR SPONSORS, we are giving 3 head per panel with 1 panel of tack per family.
All sponsorship must be received by December 1st to be included in show presentation.
Opportunities are also available to sponsor breed and overall champions.
Contact show chairs for more information.
Emily Schwanke – (920) 979-7053
Cassidy Dabbs – (262) 220 – 4381
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Donors ($249 or less)
- Listing on show presentation
- 5% discount on any vendor space
Supporters ($250 – $499)
- All Donors benefits PLUS
- Website listing and link
- Name and website link promoted on our Facebook page
Allies ($500 – $749)
- All Supporters benefits PLUS
- Sign placement in show ring
- Sponsor name included in press release about show (upon completion of show)
Partners ($750 and up)
- All allies benefits PLUS
- Additional logo placement opportunities
- Additional 10% off Vendor space